- FREC 2015 Participation Waivers
All patrons will be required to sign a camping waiver and show valid ID upon arrival at the gate.
- WILL THE ENTRANCE TO THE CAMPGROUNDS BE OPEN 24 HOURS?
- WHAT IS PROVIDED AT THE CAMPGROUNDS?
There will be 24hr security, Porta Potties. FREC camping is dry with no electricity, but camping is on the venue close to the stage. All shopping is within walking distance of the venue.
- WHAT WILL WE BE ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE CAMPGROUNDS?
You can bring food/drink, small propane cooking stoves. Please note that glass is not allowed and all bottles must still be sealed when entering FREC. THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED FROM FREC’S VENUE:
No weapons or firearms of any kind
No illegal substances (This means DRUGS)
No unauthorized vending of any kind will be allowed. This will be strictly enforced by security. Please note that the sale of alcohol and drugs is strictly prohibited by law; violators risk arrest charges or worse.
No bicycles or scooters or personal motorized vehicles will be permitted (This includes, but is not limited to: golf carts, ATV’s motor scooters, and powered skateboards)NO GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND! (This includes, but is not limited to: glass bottles, glass food jars, and anything made of glass). All glass containers will be confiscated upon entry to the festival and no exceptions will be made
NO PETS! Pets will be picked up and placed with the local humane society. Please use the local kennels if you are traveling with your pet. If a pet is found in the car you will be turned away – regardless how long you have waited in line or if you have ticket or not. Service animals, trained to assist an individual with a disability, are allowed
- AM I ALLOWED TO SELL FOOD/DRINK IN THE CAMPING AREA?
You are NOT allowed to sell food or drink (or anything) on the property. FREC is on private property and there is an anti-vending law in effect.
- WILL SMALL CAMPFIRES BE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPING AREAS? WILL YOU ALLOW FIRE BINS?
No fires are permitted. You are permitted to bring and use small propane stoves for cooking.
- ARE WE ALLOWED TO BRING GAS POWERED GENERATORS?
- IS THERE CELL PHONE SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE?
Yes! All networks.
- CAN I SET UP A LARGE PAVILION TENT?
Because space is limited, there will be no pavilion tents allowed unless pre-approved.
- WHERE WILL WE BE CAMPING / PARKING?
Upon arrival, you will be directed into the parking area which is located in the event grounds and mostly next to the general camping area. Once parked, we ask that you leave your car unless you have to leave the event grounds.
- CAN I PARK MY CAR AT MY CAMP SITE?
NO, you will have to park your car at the parking area for safety reasons
- Personal Cameras/Cell Phones
- Low backed beach chairs
- Towels & blankets
- Yoga Mats
- WILL WE BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE FESTIVAL AND COME BACK?
Yes. Please note that you will be subject to search each time you enter the festival grounds.
- WILL THERE BE LOCKERS ON SITE?
No, we ask that you lock all your valuables in the car (hidden and out of site) or keep them on your person.
- WILL THERE BE A LOST & FOUND?
Yes, at the General Store near the Festival’s Stage.
- WILL THERE BE SUNGLASSES / VISORS OR HATS / SUNSCREEN SOLD?
These items will be available for sale at the General Store.