Manitoulin Island is host to Northern Ontario’s largest outdoor venue
Friday Night: Award winning POP/R&B Artists – Saturday Night: EDM / DJ’s
Be a part of the outdoor summer fun with our SUMMER PARTY!
Experience the Event Attractions
- 2 Day Party Experience!
- Massive outdoor Stage
- 550 Million year old flat limestone dance floor
- Close to the North Channel and downtown Little Current
- Located on beautiful Manitoulin Island, with hiking & fishing
- Two days and two nights of non-stop music & entertainment
- Visual art displays and performances throughout the weekend
- On-site parking and camping
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner menus served by a wide range of food vendors
- General Store with coffee, water, juice and energy drinks, and supplies
- 24hr security patrols for your safety
- Limited on-site RV & Camper Parking
- Camping only $10 for the weekend – Must be 19+
What to Bring
- Camping & Tent Equipment Stay Calm and party On!
You will need: A tent, hat, jacket or sweater, sun tan lotion and maybe rubber boots for rainy weather (OF COURSE THAT’S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!) AND DON’T FORGET YOUR CAMERA! COOLERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE VENUE. There will be various types of food vendors on site with a variety of food/snacks and beverages for sale.