Absolutely NO game/ club patches.
Absolutely NO club colours or sponsor wear.
• Rockin’ the Rock is located at Flat Rock Entertainment Centre, 181 Harbour View Road. Off Highway 6 South of Little Current.
• Tickets will be available soon!
Yes, your tickets are still valid!
Please present your 2020 tickets at the main gate upon arrival and we’ll exchange for a 2022 wristband
We plan to comply with any provincial mandates that exist in the Summer of 2022. For more accurate details please return to this website for all Covid 19 protocols.
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on purchased tickets.
Your ticket(s) can be transferred to another person. Please call 1-866-755-7425 if you sell or give your ticket(s) away
Camping Cancellation Policy: There is a $25 cancellation fee before July 1st. After July 1st no refunds will be issued.
• Yes, you will need cash for merch, the beer tent, and food vendors.
• There is no replacement for lost or stolen tickets. Please guard them like cash or any valuable.
• Campers can arrive to the main gate (ENTRANCE) as early as Thursday, August 4th at 12:00 NOON. Gates close at 8 p.m.
• Attendees MUST have ticket(s) to be on the festival site
** PLEASE NOTE** RTR will no longer have a tenting area. RV and Trailer spots only. Tents are still welcome but will be mixed into general camping.
• Friday 4:30 PM
• Saturday 3:30 PM
*subject to change without notice
• There are many volunteer opportunities over several days.
• A minimum of 8 hours are required.
• Our volunteers will receive a complimentary RTR weekend wristband and we will feed you for every 4 hour shift you work.
• Your must be 19 years old or older to volunteer.
• Anyone with their SmartServe certification must be able to produce a valid card or number.
• For applications please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• If it rains, we still rock! RTR will continue rain or shine.
• Come prepared for any type of weather, including rain gear.
Click HERE for Accessibility Policy
Yes, generators are allowed at your campsite.
We ask they be turned off from Midnight until 8am, if your generator is loud.