Absolutely NO game/ club patches.
Absolutely NO club colours or sponsor wear.
• Rockin’ the Rock is located at Flat Rock Entertainment Centre, 181 Harbour View Road. Off Highway 6 South of Little Current.
Tickets are available online – see link on frec.me main page.
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on purchased tickets.
Your ticket(s) can be transferred to another person. Please call 1-866-755-7425 if you sell or give your ticket(s) away
Camping Cancellation Policy: There is a $25 cancellation fee before July 1st. After July 1st no refunds will be issued.
• Yes, you will need cash for merch, the beer tent, and food vendors.
• There is no replacement for lost or stolen tickets. Please guard them like cash or any valuable.
Campers can arrive to the main gate (entrance) as early as Thursday, August 10th at 12 NOON. Gates close at 10pm that evening. Attendees MUST have a weekend pass to be on the festival site
Gates open to the staging area at 5pm both Friday and Saturday.
• There are many volunteer opportunities over several days.
• A minimum of 8 hours are required.
• Our volunteers will receive a complimentary RTR weekend wristband and we will feed you for every 4 hour shift you work.
• Your must be 19 years old or older to volunteer.
• Anyone with their SmartServe certification must be able to produce a valid card or number.
• For applications please email email@example.com
• If it rains, we still rock! RTR will continue rain or shine.
• Come prepared for any type of weather, including rain gear.
Click HERE for Accessibility Policy
Yes, generators are allowed at your campsite.
We ask they be turned off from Midnight until 8am, if your generator is loud.
This is a 19+ event only so no one is allowed on the grounds unless they’re 19 years of age.